Monday, July 27, 2015

Why learn Spanish?

Numerous people ask me, why would you want to learn Spanish. Often, I would just say it is just for fun. Well, not really, let me analyze why would one want to learn Spanish for you.

First of all, Spanish is the world second most popular language. I am lucky that I know Chinese, the most popular one. You bet English is the second most popular. Well, it depends on what criterion you are using. We can see that in this website.

Second, as a second language in America. While I am there, why not learn the second language of the country? In South California, there are many people speaking Spanish, especially so for those Mexican immigrants. I bet knowing Spanish is going to increase my competitiveness in Silicon valley.

Third, as the world second popular language, there are tons of information written in Spanish on the web. Knowing Spanish means you will have more information at your finger tips.

So, I learn Spanish. I wish you, my readers, will also go learn Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment